Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Write

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time so that I could have a place to write my thoughts. So, I'm going to give this a try. If you follow my blog, please don't take offense at what I say or try to change it. I change my mind all the time all by myself. You can give your opinion if you'd like, but I will NOT argue with you. If I choose not to reply to a comment, it's not because you've stumped me. I'll admit when that happens. Hopefully, this allows me to work through some of my own questions. I think that putting what you believe in writing is one of the hardest things to do and I encourage everyone to try it themselves.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you started a blog- it is a great outlet! I will try to be a good follower and I will never get offended- I know you better than that!

    ReplyDelete